In today’s world everyone things that bacteria means danger. But it is wrong because there are also some bacteria which are good for human health and protect us from bad bacteria.if we avoid useful bacteria then maybe we face problem from the harmful or bad bacteria. So,also we should help the “Good bacteria” or “beneficial bacteria” to grow in our body so so that they help us in many purpose in our day to day life.
1. They help us to digest lactose (sugar in milk).
2. They help us from irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
3. It also helps from diarrhoea (that caused by virus bacteria and parasite) and diarrhoea from antibiotics.
4. They help our body to breakdown foods and all the nutrient in intestine.
5. This bacteria grows in our guts and protect protect us from growing other dangerous bacteria.
This “beneficial bacteria” or “good bacteria” are also used for our medicine and also in food production to make fermented fruit products (example- yogurt, Sauerkraut, kombucha, kimchi).
in our body 85% good bacteria and 15% bad bacteria present according to scientist research.This bacteria can survive in the toughest condition and everywhere throughout our environment, in our body , skin , mouth ,and in our gut.
In our body 100 trillion good bacteria present and around almost present in reside of gut, help us to break down the foods and absorb nutrients.Our life is totally depended with good bacteria are essential in our life for survival purpose All bacteria are mainly probiotics which which helps us in digestion or digestive system this bacteria or germ is very helpful or useful to us. Many people think that this bacteria or germs would cause disease or dangerous for health but they are good for our gut or We can say they ar gut friendly bacteria
Today in this article we will discuss about 10 bacteria’s which are good and beneficial for humans
1. Bacillus Subtilis
- This bacteria can found in soil ,water, air and decomposing plant matter.
- It can also make the enzyme protease including subtilisum which is used in detergent and in leather industry.
- It can be used to produce a variety of enzyme, including amylase, which is helpful in the desizing of textiles and start modification for the sizing of paper.
2. Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- This bacteria are the most common and versatile probiotic on the market.
- This bacteria used in yogurt.
- Many sub species and strain have been developed.
- Mostly reliably used in the treatment of bacterial vaginitis.
3. Bifidobacterium Animalis
- It mainly improves digestion irregularity
- It’s mainly used for people with irritable bowel syndrome or chronic constipation.
- The only one subspecies is used by Danon,the yogurt manufacturer company.
4. Bacillus Coagulans
- This bacteria never been used in commercial foods.
- It is used for general digestion problems such as irritable bowel syndrome and also it can be used for diarrhoea.
- It can prevent respiratory infection and ramp of the immune system, prevent cancer ,or the formation of Cancer causing agent,and it can be used in addition to vaccine to improve their effectiveness.
5. Lactobacillus Reuteri
- It is mainly known as the universal probiotic L.reuteri.
- It can be found in human breast milk.
- It may be responsible for some of the immuno-supportive and anti+gas effect associated with breast feeding.
- It is used in the colon of most animals,where it can fight pathogenic bacteria.
6. Lactococcus Lactis
- Almost all forms of cheese and buttermilk are manufactured by using different strain of this bacteria.
- This bacteria is used in vegetable fermentation.
7. Escherichia Coli
- This bacteria has its common name known E.coli. It is only known for its bad qualities but it also have some good qualities.
- It has some non-pathogenic strains hold therapeutic value and it also prevent and treat ulcerative colitis.
8. Bifidobacterium Longum
- It mainly helps some of our immune cells to match your so they can function properly
- This bacteria is also present in breast milk and one of the first bacteria to colonize in an infant gut.
- This bacteria has anti-inflammatory properties that protects the cells lining your mucus membrane from toxins.
9. Saccharomyces Boulardii
- it is mainly effective against and can prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotics.
- It is possibly effective against acne.It can also prevent traveler’s diarrhoea.
- It is suggested bacteria than can reduce the side effect of treatment for ulcer caused by the bacteria helicobacter pylori.
10. Lactobacillus Johnsonii
- This bacteria is one of the most important and common species in healthy human gut.
- A healthy adult should have a lot of this bacteria in intestine, however, it can be wipe out when we take antibiotics.
- One can replenish power supply of this bacteria by using probiotic to help prevent a general gut disturbance, like excessive flatulence or bowel irregularities.
This are “good” and “beneficial” bacteria because they are useful in our day to day life and without this bacteria we would not do anything. If you are facing a viral disease or infection and you are taking antibiotics it would not help you to prevent any viral disease or infection because antibiotics are only give result on bacterial disease or bacterial infection and always consult with your general physician if you are taking any antibiotics because antibiotics are only which are responsible for bacterial disease and infection. If regular use of antibiotics it will make you stomach pain and many other diseases because antibiotic kills all bad and good bacteria in your body(if good bacteria are killed then you will face many problems regarding your health because these are the bacteria which prevents to go bad bacteria in your body). If regular use of antibiotic make your bad bacteria become more powerful because they analyse the antibiotic properties and become anti resistance to that antibiotics and that bacteria becomes more powerful and harm your body for longer time.